These Codral cold and flu lime & lemon flavour sore throat lozenges soothe & target your sore throat to provide rapid pain relief with a numbing anaesthetic & antibacterial formula.
The efficacy of an antibacterial agent in lozenges in reducing the severity or duration of throat infections has not been clinically established.
CODRAL has a wide range of cold and flu tablets, capsules, hot drinks & liquids, and sore throat lozenges!
For Adults and Children 6 years and over:
Dissolve 1 lozenge slowly in the mouth every 2-3 hours as required. Do not exceed 8 lozenges in 24 hours.
Does not contain gluten or lactose.
Do not use
- for children under 6 years
- if you are hypersensitive to any of the ingredients
- if foil seal is broken.
Ask your doctor before use if you
- are pregnant or breastfeeding
- have any medical condition or are taking any other medicines.
- For medicinal use only.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Choking hazard: use with adult supervision in children.
- If symptoms persist, worsen, or new symptoms appear, stop use and see your doctor.
- Do not take hot food or drink soon after using this product because it may burn your mouth.
- In the event of overdose seek medical attention immediately.
Cetylpyridinium chloride 1.4mg.
Sugars (sucrose and glucose)
Height: 80mm, Width: 110mm, Depth: 24mm, Weight: 55g