Zyrtec Levocabastine Nasal Spray for hayfever and allery relief within minutes. Non drowsy formula antihistamine for sneezing, running nose and itchy nose.
1. Gently blow your nose.
2. Shake the bottle well and remove the cap.
3. Lean your head slightly forward. Keep one nostril tightly closed. Insert the nozzle into the other nostril.
4. Press the white collar down to release each spray. Breathe in through the same nostril between each spray.
5. Repeat steps 3 and 4 for the other nostril.
6. After use, wipe the nozzle with a tissue and replace the cap.
7. If necessary dose may be increased to two sprays 3-4 times a day.
8. Pump pack should only be used by one person.
Who can use this Zyrtec: Adults and children over 6 years
How much: 2 sprays in each nostril
How often: Twice daily
Maximum: 3-4 times daily
Use this Zyrtec for Hayfever & Allergic Rhinitis
- runny nose
- itchy nose
Do not use
- for children under 6 years of age
- for more than 8 weeks
- if pregnant or breastfeeding
- with other antihistamines
- this pack if the seal is broken
See your doctor / pharmacist
- before use if you are trying to become pregnant
- before use if you wish to breastfeed
Keep to the recommended dose.
Keep out of reach of children
This product is unlikely to make you drowsy or increase the effects of alcohol. If affected do not drive a vehicle or operate machinery.