Vicks Cough Syrup for Chesty Cough
Vicks Cough Syrup for chesty coughs containing Guaiphenesin, an expectorant, relieves chest congestion which may be associated with colds and influenza. It loosens mucus and makes the cough more productive.
- Relieves Chest Congestion
- Helps make cough more productive
- Gives Relief from Cough Irritated Throat
- Does Not Cause Drowsiness
- When you get a troublesome cough you want something that really works! Vicks Cough Syrup works on your throat and your chest in two ways:
- Gives a soothing feeling, due to throat coating ingredients
- The active ingredient Guaiphenesin helps break up chest congestion
Shake well before use. Follow dosing instructions below.
Adults and children 12 years & over ... 15mL
Children (6-11 years) ...10mL
Repeat every 4 hours as needed but not more than 6 doses per day. Convenient dosing cup enclosed.
Do not exceed the stated dose. Do not give to children under 6 years of age. Seek advice from doctor, pharmacist or nurse practitioner before using in children aged 6-11 years, or before using with another cough and cold medicine.
If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, consult your doctor before using this product. If symptoms persist for more than 7 days, consult your doctor. Keep out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, seek professional advice immediately.
Do not purchase if carton glue seal is broken.
Please keep carton for future reference.