Demazin Cold Relief Syrup is specifically formulated for children over 6 years and adults to provide relief from runny nose, blocked nose and sinuses, sneezing and watery, itchy eyes.
Cold relief syrup
Measure the dose using the medicine cup provided.
Age Children 6-11 years
How much 8-15mL
How Often Every 6-8 hours
Max. daily dose 32-60mL
Age Adults and children 12 years and over
How much 15mL
How Often Every 6 hours
Max. daily dose 60mL
- Rinse measuring cup with warm water and allow to dry.
- Replace the cap firmly.
Do not use this medicine:
- In children under 6 years of age.
- In children 6-11 years, except on the advice of a doctor, pharmacist or nurse practitioner.
- If tamper evident seal has been broken.
See your doctor or pharmacist before use if:
- You have high blood pressure.
- You have heart problems.
- You are taking antidepressant medication, antihistamines or medicines intended to treat the symptoms of the common cold.
- You are pregnant, think you are pregnant, or breastfeeding.
While using Demazin:
- If symptoms persist, see your doctor or pharmacist.
- This medicine may cause sleeplessness.
- This medicine may cause drowsiness. If affected, do not drive a vehicle or operate machinery. Avoid alcohol.
Contains Hydroxybenzoates, sugar, alcohol 6.4% w/v and sorbitol (6.3g/60mL). Products containing sorbitol may have a laxative effect or cause diarrhoea.
Keep out of reach of children.
Each 5mL contains:
Chlorpheniramine maleate 1.25 mg
Phenylephrine hydrochloride 2.5 mg
This medicine may not be right for you. Read the label before purchase. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms worsen or change unexpectedly, talk to your health professional.
Height: 120mm, Width: 50mm, Depth: 50mm, Weight: 211g