Codral Cold & Flu does not contain gluten, lactose or sugar. For the temporary relief of headaches and fever, body aches and pain, blocked or runny noses and sore throat.
For adults and children 12 years and over: 1-2 tablets every 4-6 hours as necessary. Do not exceed 8 tablets in 24 hours.
Do not use
- Do not use for children under 12 years
- if you are hypersensitive to any of the ingredients
- if you have taken paracetamol
- if you are taking antidepressants
- if blister foil is broken.
Ask your doctor before use if you
- have any medical condition or are taking any other medicines or are a chronic alcohol abuser
- have high blood pressure
- have heart problems
- are pregnant or breastfeeding.
Unless advised by a doctor
- do not take this medicine for longer than a few days at a time if you are an adult
- do not give this medicine to children and adolescents for longer than 48 hours at a time.
- Keep out of reach of children
- If symptoms persist, worsen, or new symptoms appear, stop use and see your doctor
- Discontinue use and see a doctor at the first sign of a skin reaction or any other sign of hypersensitivity
- Phenylephrine may cause sleeplessness in some people.
- Keep to recommended dose. If an overdose is taken or suspected, ring the Poisons Information Centre (Australia 131126, New Zealand 0800 764 766) or go to a hospital straight away even if you feel well because of the risk of delayed serious liver damage.
Phenylephrine hydrochloride 5mg
Gluten| Lactose| Sugar
Headaches & fever, Body aches & pain, Blocked or runny nose
Height: 70mm, Width: 110mm, Depth: 20mm, Weight: 27g