Use this product:
- To relieve heavy chesty coughs fast.
- Soothing warming sensation in the throat.
Who can use this product:
- Adults and children over 6 years.
- Suitable for diabetics.
Age: 6 to 12 years, How: 5-10mL, How often: 1 dose every 8 hours as necessary.
Age: Over 12 years, How much: 10-20mL, How often: No more than 3 doses in 24 hours.
Sorbitol may have a laxative effect or cause diarrhoea.
In the event of overdose seek medical attention immediately.
Keep out of reach of children.
Ask your doctor before use.
- For children 6 years and over.
- If you are taking any other medicines to treat cough and cold.
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- If you have a chronic cough or excessive mucus secretions.
Do not use this product:
- For children under 6 years.
- If you are hypersensitive to any of the ingredients.
- If carton or cap seal is broken or missing.
If coughing persists, worsens, or if new symptoms appear including a persistent headache, see your doctor.
Discontinue use and see your doctor at the first sign of a skin rash or any other sign of hypersensitivity.
Does not contain sugar, colours or alcohol.
Tighten cap after use to engage child resistant closure.