Relieves red, itchy and watery eyes due to hayfever and allergic conjunctivitis.
Directions for use
Adults and children over 6 years: one drop in each eye, twice daily. Maximum dose 3-4 times daily. Keep to recommended dose.
1. Shake well before use.
2. Squeeze one drop in the affected eye(s) twice a day.
3. If necessary dose may be increased to one drop 3-4 times a day.
4. You are advised not to wear soft contact lenses while using Zyrtec® Eye Drops. Discard 4 weeks after opening.
Do not use
- for children under 6 years of age
- for more than 8 weeks
- if pregnant or breastfeeding
- if bottle seal is broken
Ask your doctor before use if you
- are trying to become pregnant
- wish to breastfeed
- wear soft contact lenses
Keep out of reach of children.
Levocabastine hydrochloride 0.5mg/mL
Benzalkonium chloride 0.15mg/mL and disodium edetate 0.15mg/mL as preservatives in a sterile ophthalmic microsuspension (pH 6-8).
Height: 105mm, Width: 75mm, Depth: 30mm, Weight: NAg