Zyrtec Levocabastine Eye Drops for Hayfever and Allergy Relief within minutes. Antihistamine for watery, itchy and red eyes.
4mL, 120 Drops
1. Shake well before use.
2. Squeeze one drop in the affected eye(s) twice a day
3. If necessary dose may be increased to one drop 3-4 times a day.
4. You are advised not to wear soft contact lenses while using Zyrtec eye Drops.
Who can use this Zyrtec: Adults and children over 6 years
How much: 1 drop in each eye
How often: Twice daily
Maximum: 3-4 times daily
Use this Zyrtec for Hayfever & Allergic Conjunctivitis
- red/itchy/watery eyes
Do not use
- for children under 6 years of age
- for more than 8 weeks
- if pregnant or breastfeeding
- with other antihistamines
- this pack if the seal is broken
See your doctor / pharmacist
- before use if you are trying to become pregnant
- before use if you wish to breastfeed
- if you wear soft contact lenses
Keep out of reach of children