Imodium easy to swallow capsules provide effective relief of diarrhoea.
Directions for use
Adults and children 12 years and over:
2 capsules initially, followed by 1 capsulet after each loose unformed stool as needed. No more than 8 capsules in 24 hours. Use no longer than 48 hours.
Use Imodium 2mg for:
- Effective relief from the symptoms of diarrhoea including loose stools, stomach cramping and pain
- Imodium acts to restore normal bowel function
- Imodium allows you to continue your planned daily activities with confidence
Do not use:
- If perforated section is broken or missing
- If you are under 12 years of age.
- If you have previously had a rash or allergic reaction to products containing loperamide
- If you have a medical condition where constipation should be avoided.
Ask your doctor/pharmacist before use if:
- You are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- You have a fever, severe stomach pain, blood in your stools, or on-going medical condition affecting the bowel.
Do not use if:
Adults and Children over 12 years
Height: 7.1 CMmm, Width: 9.8 CMmm, Depth: 2.0 CMmm, Weight: 0.014 KGg