Use Imodium 2mg for: Effective relief from the symptoms of diarrhoea including loose stools, stomach cramping and pain.
- Tried and trusted remedy, providing diarrhoea relief for more than 25 years.
- Easy to swallow capsules
Directions for use
Adults and children 12 years and over:
2 capsules initially, followed by 1 capsulet after each loose unformed stool as needed. No more than 8 capsules in 24 hours. Use no longer than 48 hours.
Do not use:
- If perforated section is broken or missing, or blister foil is broken.
- If you are under 12 years of age.
- If you have previously had a rash or allergic reaction to products containing loperamide.
- If you have a medical condition where constipation should be avoided.
Do not use if:
- you are under 12 years of age
- you have a medical condition where constipation should be avoided
- you are hypersensitive to any of the ingredients
- blister foil is broken
Ask your doctor before use if:
- you are pregnant or breastfeeding
- you have a fever, severe stomach pain, blood in your stools, on-going medical condition affecting the bowel or are taking any other medicines.
- If diarrhoea persists, worsens or if new symptoms appear beyond 48 hours, seek medical advice as soon as possible
- in the event of an overdose seek medical attention immediately
- drink plenty of fluids as fluid and electrolyte depletion may occur. If dehydration is suspected seek medical attention
- check with your employer before returning to work to avoid putting others at risk
- maintain hygiene and hand-washing. This medicine may cause drowsiness, if affected do not drive a vehicle or operate machinery.
(In each tablet) Loperamide Hydrochloride 2mg - Purpose: Anti- diarrhoeal.
Product Packaging Dimensions
Height: 7.1 CMmm, Width: 9.8 CMmm, Depth: 2.1 CMmm, Weight: 0.014 KGg