1. Place Hydralyte Ice Blocks in the freezer.
2. When frozen cut open one end with clean scissors.
3. Push the frozen Hydralyte Ice Block from the uncut end.
4. Suck small amounts until consumed.
Hydralyte Ice Blocks may be consumed unfrozen, however, Hydralyte Ready to Use Solution is more convenient as a drink.
Seek medical advice if vomiting or diarrhoea persists for more than:
- 6 hours in infants under 6 months.
- 12 hours in children under 3 years.
- 24 hours in children aged 3-6 years.
- 48 hours in children over 6 years & adults.
Contains 54mg of potassium per 62.5mL Ice Block.
Contains 77mg of sodium per 62.5mL Ice Block. Quantity of sodium per maximum daily dose is 4.9g.
Contains: Sugars, sucralose, Sodium benzoate, Potassium sorbate.
Use as directed. If symptoms persist, consult your healthcare practitioner.
Sugars, sucralose, Sodium benzoate, Potassium sorbate.
Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
Paediatric use. Kosher.
Height: 235mm, Width: 90mm, Depth: 90mm, Weight: 1116g