1. Do not dilute. Sip Slowly.
2. Refrigerate after opening and discard after 1 month.
Seek medical advice if vomiting or diarrhoea persists for more than:
- 6 hours in infants under 6 months.
- 12 hours in children under 3 years.
- 24 hours in children aged 3-6 years.
- 48 hours in children over 6 years & adults.
Contains 86mg of potassium per 100mL dose.
Contains 106 mg of sodium per 100 mL dose.
Quantity of sodium per maximum daily dose is 4.2g.
Contains: Sugars, Sucralose, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate.
Use only as directed. If symptoms persist. consult your healthcare practitioner.
Do not use if cap seal is broken.
Sugars, Sucralose, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate.
Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
Paediatric use. Suitable for use during pregnancy.
Height: 105mm, Width: 88mm, Depth: 88mm, Weight: 1086g