From the makers of Strepsils, Strepfen Intensive Throat Spray:
- Provides fast, effective pain relief without numbing
- Contains the anti-inflammatory and analgesic flurbiprofen
- Works for up to 6 hours to relieve throat soreness
- Helps eliminate painful swelling and tenderness of the throat.
See package insert for instructions on using the spray.
1 Throat Spray Solution
- One dose (3 sprays) to the back of the throat every 3-6 hours as required
- Do not take more than 5 doses (15 sprays) in a 24 hour period
- Do not take for more than 3 days
- Do not inhale while spraying
- Do not eat or drink immediately after use
- Do not use in children or adolescents under 18 years
- Do not use this product if you have a stomach ulcer, impaired kidney function or heart failure
- Do not use if you are allergic to flurbiprofen or other anti-inflammatory medicines
- Unless a doctor has told you to, do not use this product if you have asthma
- Unless advised by your doctor or pharmacist, do not use with other products containing flurbiprofen, aspirin or other anti-inflammatory medicines or with medicines that you are taking regularly
- If you get an allergic reaction, stop taking and see your doctor immediately
- Do not use for more than a few days at a time unless a doctor has told you to. Do not exceed the recommended dose. Excessive use can be harmful and increase the risk of heart attack, stroke or liver damage
- Do not use this product during the first 6 months of pregnancy, except on doctor's advice. Do not use at all during the last 3 months of pregnancy.
If symptoms persist contact your pharmacist or doctor.
See package insert for instruction on using the spray.
Discard product 6 months after opening.